HT-225A is a compact Concrete Testing Hammer (Schmidt Type), commonly used for testing of strength and hardness of various types of concrete materials.
When testing the strength of concrete, the concrete test hammer uses a certain elastic force to transit the impact force of an impact hammer to the surface of concrete, its initial kinetic energy redistributes, a part of energy in the form of plastic deformation or residual deformation is adsorbed by the concrete, and another part of energy which is proportional to the surface hardness is transmitted to the impact hammer, making the hammer resilie to a certain height, then the strength of the concrete is derived from the proportional relation between the height of resilience and the concrete strength.
With the merits of simple structure, easy correction, maintenance and repair, and portability, the concrete test hammer is widely used in civil engineering and construction industry for testing the strength of concrete. Compared to other non-destructive testers, the concrete test hammer is an economical and practical nondestructive testing instrument.
HT-225A is used for testing the strength of various concrete members (slab, beam, column, truss) of normal building strength and bridge. The HT 225A is comparable with the Schmidt Hammer, Type N, this method of testing is covered by DIN 1048 and BS1881 part 202, referring to assessment of the rebound hardness of mortar which is directly related to the compressive strengths of the tested material.
- Model: HT-225A
- Nominal kinetic impact energy: 2.207J (0.225 kgf.m)
- Flip tension spring rigidity: 7.84N (0.80 kgf) / cm
- Punch advance for impact hammer: 75 mm
- Impact surface hardness value between impact hammer and rod: HRC59-63
- Maximum breakout friction of pointer system: 0.49-0.78N(50-80g)
- Mean-value of steel-anvil rating of concrete test hammer: 80+/-2
- Standards: ISO/DIS 8045, EN 12504-2, ENV 206, DIN 1048 part 2, ASTM C 805,
ASTM D 5873, NFP 18-417, B 15-225, JGJ/T 23-2001, JJG 817-1993
- Dimension: 60 mm x 280 mm
- Net weight (Hammer Only): 1.5 kg
- Main unit HT225A
- User manual
- Test Calibraton certificate
- Grinding wheel block
- Protective carrying case